19 Oct POP In, We Can’t Wait to See You!
The doors are open and your Norwest Marketown favourites are back and ready to welcome you in-store. From retail and restaurants, to getting your hair done and nails tweaked, the centre awaits!
Covid safety is still top of mind so wear a mask when in shops or on the move and remember to check in and show your double vaccination certificate before shopping.
To celebrate our reopening, (and to keep the little ones busy) we have a little treat for you! Fidget poppers are popping up all over Norwest Marketown every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 22nd October to 14th November.
There’s something so satisfying about popping bubble wrap. It’s the simple act of the squeeze and ‘pop’ that can keep so many of us occupied for perhaps a little longer than it should. Excellent when it comes to fidgety kids though and Fidget Poppers make for a perfect eco friendly, new-gen version! Made with non-toxic silicone, these colourful creations are washable and reusable. Just turn them over and off you go again!
Whether to keep little hands busy during some down time, or an engaging tool for a fun maths game with a friend the fidget popper is great fun.
To claim your Fidget Popper, simply spend $15 or more in specialty stores on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays from 22nd October to 14th November between 10am to 4pm daily.
Present your receipt to the Fidget Popper brand ambassador to collect your Popper. There are 4 to collect, a new one each week!
Fidget Poppers are suitable for kids 3 years and over.
Terms and conditions
- One Fidget Popper per customer, per day.
- Customers must show eligible receipts to the brand ambassador to redeem the prize. Spend must be made at specialty stores (any store except Coles!)
- Offer is only valid Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 22nd October to 14th November between 10am to 4pm daily or while stock lasts.
Here’s one of our favourite games to play with our Fidget Poppers:
- Player one selects a row on the Fidget Popper and presses down any number of bubbles
- The opponent then presses down on any unpressed bubbles in the desired row of their choice
- The player that is left to press the last bubble on the board loses the round
- Once a match is over, simply flip over the board and start another round!