01 Nov Win a Trip to Paris at Norwest Marketown
To enter simply spend $20 or more from participating specialty retail stores or $50 or more at Coles, Shell and Liquorland within Norwest Marketown to gain an entry form. Place the entry form in the barrel in the centre located outside Coles.
Win a Trip to Paris valued at $7,000.00 at Norwest Marketown.
Official Entry Form – Terms and Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acknowledgement of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to NSW residents over the age of 18. Employees, and their families, of the Promoter, Norwest Marketown, including retailers, or agencies and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences Thursday 1st November 2018. Entries close Thursday 13th December 2018 at 12 Noon (EST).
4. To enter, simply complete an official entry form, and place the completed official entry form in the entry barrel (located on the ground floor in the centre court). Entry forms can be obtained by making any purchase of $20 or more from any participating specialty stores including Care Carwash or $50 or more at Coles, Shell and Liquorland at Norwest Marketown between 1.11.18 and 13.12.18 – by 12 Noon (EST). Entry forms must be validated with a genuine receipt from participating specialty retailer stores or with a store stamp or signature.
5. Multiple entries will be accepted.
6. The prize consists of a Gift Voucher to be spent on a trip to Paris valued at up to $7,000.00. Voucher can only be redeemed at Flight Centre Norwest Marketown. Total prize value is $7,000.00. There is only one winner drawn. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Separate Flight Centre terms and conditions may apply.
7. The Prize is not refundable or redeemable for cash.
8. All valid entries received will be placed in the draw to be held at Norwest Marketown. The draw will take place on Thursday 13th December 2018 at 12 Noon (EST).
9. Winner will be contacted by phone and announced on the public notice board within Norwest Marketown.
10. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 90 days of the draw showing proof of I.D.
11. Any entry made with copied, forged, mutilated or tampered with entry forms will be deemed void. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the prize and these Conditions of Entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authority in NSW where relevant.
14. The Promoter may conduct a further draw ninety days after the scheduled draw date (13.3.19.) in point 8 at the same place as the original draw as are necessary in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date. The winner will be notified by mail and/ or phone.
15. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with the promotion, will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Winner must provide proof of identity to claim prize. Must be over 18 years of age to enter.
17. All claims and entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may enter personal information (i.e. names, addresses and other similar information) relating to each entrant into a database used for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The Promoter may provide personal information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
18. The promoter is Norwest Marketown 4 Century Circuit Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153.
19. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/29154